HELP ME VOLUNTEER IN THAILAND AND LAOS

Monday, June 30, 2008

JULY BERUBE-BUG FIRST SIGHTING

I went for a short visit to Connecticut a few days ago to say hello to Mom, Dad and more birds and bugs than you can possibly imagine. I'm always amazed at the variety of birds and insects on view around the family's yard, and with a looming deadline to create the July Berube-Bug, it was with great pleasure I sat on the back porch in Bristol Connecticut and was inspired to create The Greater Bristol Googleyed Screecher.


THE GREATER BRISTOL GOOGLEYED SCREECHER



The next step will be to transfer the image on to a piece of linoleum, cut it and start printing. Hopefully, I can get this accomplished by the weekend. Any mail received after today, the 30th, will receive Berube-Bug #2 as a return post.

I still have 7 or so Berube-Bugs #1 to finish and get in the mail to those of you who've sent me something and I've posted it in this months blog entries. Keep your bug nets at the ready!!!

No comments: