HELP ME VOLUNTEER IN THAILAND AND LAOS

Friday, August 15, 2008

BERUBE-BUG #3 / B. RANDY PEPPAPLANTA - LINO SKETCH

I know, I know, running way behind on this months bug, but ironically, so far, I've also received fewer bugs for this month than I have for the previous two months. I suspect part of that is due to the fact that the rest of the world enjoys lengthy vacations during this month while we Americans still live by the Puritanical work ethics our fine country was founded on. Needless to say, I'm ready for a real vacation.

In the meantime, while I get the opportunity, I'll fullfill my obligations as the crazed lino artist and get this guy cut out and printed ASAP. I'm also working on some more images for the stage production of Alice's Adventures In Wonderland of which you can check out on my OTHER blog.

PENCIL SKETCH ON LINO (SCAN)



I just realized that I'm showing you the image as it will look after being printed. It's been flipped horizontally, in actuality the writing is done backwards on the original lino.

No comments: